Veteran's Airport of Southern Illinois
Baysinger Architects was the consulting architect for the new Veteran’s Airport of Southern Illinois Passenger Terminal.
Over all construction cost: $14,000,00.
Features of the new terminal include:
- Realigned and improved roadways and parking
- Curbside canopy system to protect travelers from inclement weather
- Integrated airline and TSA areas
- 100-seat holdroom to accommodate large charter groups
- New restrooms
- Direct access from rental car offices to ready rental parking spaces
- 216 additional vehicle parking spaces
- New baggage chute system with room for baggage carousel in the future
- Airport administration offices and operations center on second floor